Do you need help with planning computer evidence investigation, electronic document discovery and discharging your edisclosure obligations?
Where do you start? what are the key sequence of activities and responses that must be built into your digital strategy? How do you prepare or challenge an expert report? How do you deal with the volume of digital documents in a Statutory or regulatory investigation?
Are you ready for your pre-trial and cost management conference? Are you ready to challenge that expert report during cross examination. Very often, you need an experienced partner to navigate the intersection of law and technology. Contact us to discuss your requirements
We are a specialist legal technology firm, with lawyers who are dual qualified in legal practice and computer technology.
In law and business practice, what you don’t know can hurt you. The use of computer evidence and electronic documents in litigation, arbitration, corporate and regulatory investigations, require a partner with the necessary know-how and combined legal /technology resources.
Whether you win or lose your case in court, arbitration or efficiently resolve complex puzzles in a compliance /regulatory investigation depends largely, on your electronic document management and digital evidence strategy. We design, map and implement the required legal and technical strategies.
Partnering with your team, we provide the necessary leverage during discovery, disclosure, pretrial hearings and court room advocacy. We can help your team work smarter and more effectively by providing a wide range of professional and consultative services including:
• Computer evidence investigations
• Corporate fraud and Regulatory investigations
• Remote data collection & Triage Services
• Data collection, preservation and analytics
• eDiscovery Document review and production
• Fully managed litigation/eDiscovery support
• Mobile Phones, Tablet and Drone investigations
• Network Breach and Malware Analysis
• Social media data collection & Investigation
• IT and software contracts
• Technical evidence and expert report rebuttal