Sometimes you need a little help. Sometimes you need more.
Heavy project load have your internal teams stretched thin? Or are you looking for a more robust, fully managed solution?
In law and business practice, what you don’t know can hurt you. The compliant use of corporate data and electronic evidence may ultimately determine whether or not you win or lose your case in Court, an arbitration hearing or efficiently resolve complex puzzles in a corporate compliance /regulatory investigation.
We can help your team work smarter and more effectively by providing a wide range of professional and consultative services, including:
• Digital investigation and incident response
• Data collection and preservation
• Corporate fraud and Regulatory investigations
• Remote data collection Services
• Remote data evidence analysis and collection
• Post-breach incident response planning
• Training and Case Strategy Services
• Document review or production
• Fully managed litigation/eDiscovery support
• Cloud and online document review platform
• Forensic Software/lab provisioning
The poor management or ignorance in the use of computer evidence and electronic documents could result in substantial financial penalties for companies and/or negligence claims against erring lawyers and law firms.
As a specialist firm, Technology Chambers Limited and its globally located consultants concentrate on what we know and do best – Helping lawyers and corporate organisations manage and resolve issues concerning technology evidence involving the use of computers, mobile phones, drone devices, digital documents discovery and disclosure.
Our experts are dual qualified in law and technology matters with vast global experience and front-line contact with regulators in the financial, corporate and compliance sectors.
Contact us, using the form below to describe your requirements.